The growing need for more flexible patient coverage and financing options is driven by three main factors:
- Practices dropping insurance due to decreasing reimbursement rates.
- An increase in the cost of running a practice due to COVID protocols and rising inflation.
- A decrease in patients’ disposable income to cover unexpected expenses.
Brad James of Kleer and Robert Nunziato of Sunbit sit down with Dr. Pamela Maragliano-Muniz to explore dentistry’s challenges with two tech-forward solutions to help practices increase profitability while prioritizing patient access to care.
What you'll discover
- Lean into the competitive advantage of solution-driven patient coverage and financing.
- Reduce PPO dependence by diversifying your revenue.
- Explore data that shows the impact of utilizing both Kleer and Sunbit to fuel patient engagement and treatment acceptance.
At Kleer, Brad James is an expert in leadership and a liaison to key partners and accounts. He seeks to build strong partnerships with practices and organizations whose goals align with revolutionizing and modernizing the dental industry. Brad is passionate about helping practices leverage their focus toward creating a more successful and profitable business.
Robert Nunziato leads Sunbit’s Strategic Alliances and Independent Dental teams. Since joining Sunbit in August of 2019, Robert's focus has been growing Sunbit's presence in independent offices so they can provide fair and transparent payment options to their patients. Prior to joining Sunbit, Robert led the Supply Operations and Account Management teams for Splacer, a NY based tech-startup.
Dr. Pamela Maragliano-Muniz is chief editor of Dental Economics. Dr. Maragliano-Muniz is a board-certified prosthodontist who owns a private practice—Salem Dental Arts—and lectures on a variety of clinical topics.