This DE Solutions Lab event takes a deep dive into one dental support organization: Dental Care Alliance, whose mission is to advance the practice of dentistry by partnering with and supporting dental professionals to create a lifetime of healthy smiles.
With a 30-year history in the dental industry, Dental Care Alliance's perspective will help you understand how the dental industry has evolved, and based on that, what it takes to be a successful dental practice today.
- Chart the evolution of DSOs
- Understand this DSO’s corporate structure and discover why it is the right partnership choice for some dentists
- Explain the nuances of different practice types and what it takes for each to be successful today and what it will take as we look to the future
- Dig into how technology and analytics are integral to advancing the future of dentistry
- David Pegg, Chief Growth Officer at Dental Care Alliance, leads strategic growth for DCA. David has more than 20 years of experience as an investor and advisor in the health care services industry.
- James Nick, Chief Revenue Officer at Dental Care Alliance, oversees multiple support functions that help ensure growth and value creation for DCA’s affiliated practices, including marketing, analytics, and insurance contracting and management.
- Dr. Matthew Freedman, Chief Dental Officer at Dental Care Alliance for Orthodontics, received his DMD from Nova Southeastern University, and completed his orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics residency there.
- Dr. Sarah Balaster, Chief Dental Officer at Dental Care Alliance for Specialty and Hygiene, received her DMD from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine and earned her certificate in Periodontics from the NYU College of Dentistry.
Dr. Pamela Maragliano-Muniz is the chief editor of Dental Economics. She owns a private practice in Salem, Massachusetts, and lectures on a variety of clinical topics.