Make New Friends but Keep the Old
Sing, stroll and sip at the Global Oral Health Summit networking events.
A solid educational program, a central location at a first-class facility and access to industry leaders are just a few of the reasons practices choose to attend certain conferences throughout the year. However, let’s not forget another key aspect of the conference experience: Networking, a.k.a. socializing. At the Global Oral Health Summit—hosted by Carestream Dental Nov. 9-11, 2018, just outside Dallas, Texas—networking opportunities and social events are woven throughout the fabric of the event, so meeting new people while having fun is easy.
- Breaks and Exhibits: In between educational sessions, enjoy light refreshments and take advantage of the breaks to network with Carestream Dental staff, exhibiting partners and your peers.
- Summit Service Project: Nothing brings people together like working towards a common good. Attendees can participate in assembling USO care packages that will support soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines and coast guardsmen and their families stationed in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Networking Lunch: All meals and light refreshments are included in Summit registration, so don’t miss the chance to network over lunch.
- Opening Reception and Lip Sync Battle: You won’t just be singing the Summit’s praises by the end of the first day. At the opening reception, attendees are invited to form teams and give their best lip sync performance. Here’s where making new friends and networking throughout the day really pays off—the winners will be determined by crowd enthusiasm.
- Summit Sunrise Stroll: Rise and shine Saturday morning for a guided tour of the Gaylord Texan’s four-and-half acres of indoor gardens and waterways. The tour is led by Carestream Dental staff, so attendees can learn more about what goes on behind the scenes with software development or chat with other software users while enjoying a leisurely stroll.
- Closing Session: Grapevine, Texas, home of the Gaylord Texan, gets its name from its many wineries. End the Summit with a local wine tasting and chocolate pairing before heading out to explore Grapevine’s historic charm.
From lunches to lip sync battles, networking at the Summit can be as business-like or as casual as you make it. No matter how you feel comfortable interacting in a conference setting, the Summit makes it easy to meet referrals, share software tips and exchange ideas about the industry. Be sure to take advantage of early registration discounts for the Summit before June 29 and register today!