Dr. Suhail A. Khouri, an orthodontist in St. Louis, Mo., has patented and is marketing a two-plier set to place effective gingival bends on distal ends of titanium wires. The time-saving pliers offer the following benefits:
- eliminate the need for tie-backs
- bend distal end by one squeeze (not by wire over twisting).
- invented to be used with bondable molar tubes
- saves time for repairing broken molar tubes (from over twisting)
- reduce emergency visits from traumatic wire slippage and
- best indicated in mixed-detition-stage patients.
For details or to place an order, call Dr. Khouri at (314) 230-9933.