Discover the hidden dangers lurking in your dental unit waterlines and how to safeguard your patients' well-being! Join David and Pam for an eye-opening conversation with industry experts and sponsored guests Melissa Turner and Amy Gagne as they unveil the critical importance of testing dental unit waterlines. Don't gamble with patient safety—learn when and how to test, the best practices for cleaning up contaminated waterlines, and easy maintenance tips. Tune in for a healthier, safer dental practice!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why poorly maintained waterlines can make patients sick
- What to do if you fail a test (or you've never tested before)
- How to implement a waterline process
- How to choose a product line
- The importance of selecting chemically compatible products