The on-demand recording for this presentation is now available. Register today to access the video!
We’re halfway through dentistry’s consolidation wave, which leaves many questions for future practice transitions. Tune in as industry experts Kyle Francis, Matt Mulcock, CFP and Dr. Mark Costes unpack how the industry got here and what’s on the horizon in the next few years of consolidation.
What you'll learn:
- How did dentistry start merging and how do we know we’re halfway through industry consolidation
- What transition options are available for dental entrepreneurs, even those who aren’t ready to retire
- How to determine when your practice is ready for a transition and what makes a practice investment worthy to a group
- How inflation and a potential recession could impact transitions
- What will come once the consolidation wave ends
Kyle Francis, MBA
Founder and president of Professional Transition Strategies, one of the largest dental practice M&A brokerages in the U.S. His M&A works has resulted in over $2 billion in total deal flow for clients, and he’s built more than 100 medical dental startups, had ownership stakes in more than 30 practices, and invested in multiple DSO concepts.
Matt Mulcock, CFP
Matt Mulcock is a CFP professional who spent five years as an investment and financial consultant for one of the largest asset managers in the world before transitioning to Dentist Advisors in 2018. His expertise includes portfolio construction, investment management, retirement planning, insurance, debt management, and tax reduction. Matt is cohost of the Dentist Money Show podcast.
Mark Costes, DDS
In addition to starting and/or acquiring over a dozen successful dental practices, Dr. Costes is the founder of the Dental Success Institute and cofounder and CEO of the Dental Success Network. He strives to equip members of these communities with the tools and resources needed to excel in the industry. He also is the international and Amazon bestselling author of Pillar to Dental Success.